Thursday, July 10, 2008

I'm Kind Of In A Grumpy Mood!

So you know what that means! It's time to make another list of the things that I am grateful for!

What I am grateful for today!

I'm grateful for:

  • the fact that my adsense earnings are increasing! You have to make a minimum of $100 before you are eligible to get an adsense payment the next month and I'm more than half-way there!

  • I'm always grateful for my cat who is my furry little companion, except for when she wants to be alone! - LOL!

  • I'm grateful for the food that is in my refridgerator!

  • I'm grateful that I am able to have my air conditioning on this humid day!

  • I'm grateful for the gorgeous view outside the window - the sun is shining in all of it's glory!

  • I'm grateful for the area where I live and my neighbors who are great!



No comments: