As I previously posted I was feeling a little bit down and depressed because of some financial problems and I thought that this would be a perfect time to have another gratitude list. Here is my gratitude list for today:
- As I am typing this blog entry it reminds me of one of the talents I have which is being able to edit the html of my blog post so that I can make it look a little bit more interesting than just a standard-looking blog.
We all have talents even though we may think that we don't and if you haven't found your talent yet - don't press it too hard- give it time, relax, get rid of your stress and your talent will come to you!
- As always I am grateful for my house! My mother left me this house when she passed away. We both lived in it together and there are just so many good memories here that there is always a good feeling inside and out!
Although being able to keep the house is proving difficult I haven't given up hope yet and as TD Jakes has said "it ain't over yet!"
- I'm grateful for my computer and my Internet access! One of the things that I LOVE to do is work on my computer! This is definitely one of my passions! I have been able to earn money from working with my computer - both online and off! I have earned money using Google's Adsense program. I have also earned money as a web page designer. I'm looking into getting into the more profitable aspects of writing.
- I'm grateful for the food that I have! Yes there have been times when my cupboards have been bare but right now I have some food - namely meat! - that is going to last me and that is a very good feeling and I am grateful for it!
- I think one of the things that I am very grateful for is that I haven't lost my sanity yet! I know that so many people are whining and complaining about their problems but they are not doing anything about them and I choose to continue on working towards my financial goals and my mission statement. I am reaching to live the life of my dreams.