Friday, December 26, 2008
I didn't have much but I enjoyed what I did have!
I thought of all the things that I was grateful for and I kept those thoughts in mind as I decided to enjoy the holiday season!
I decorated my Christmas tree (thankful to have a house to have the Christmas tree in) and enjoyed a nice cup of hot chocolate!
I didn't have any presents to put under the tree this year but I did buy some candy and put it under the Christmas tree.
Even though I didn't have any presents to put under the Christmas tree last year, I DID receive a lovely gift basket from one of my neighbors. Now this is ironic in itself because having this type of gift basket was on my Christmas "wish list" and when I got this gift basket I knew that the law of attraction was working in my favor!
Sunday, November 9, 2008
I'm feeling kind of down because I don't have what I want and I know that the cure for that - the law of attraction says - is to feel "up" because you do have what you want! So here is my most recent list of things that I am grateful for:
- Unfortunately my cat of 8 years died a few weeks ago after being sick for a short time. Although this makes me feel sad I know that we had a wonderful life together and I remember the many good times that we had!
I also plan on getting another cat very soon - like before the year is over and hopefully before Thanksgiving - so we can have turkey together - LOL!
- I'm grateful to be living in my home! I just saw on the news where people were let back into an area where their homes were damaged or destroyed and it made me feel grateful for the roof that I have over my head!
- I'm grateful for the food that I have in my refridgerator and I grateful for the refridgerator because it is fairly new too - about a year old - that I was able to get with a grant program! For a time when I had my old refridgerator it was on it last legs and now that I have a new refridgerator I just can't tell you how good it feels to be able to make and have ice again!
- I'm grateful for my talents. Almost everyone has something that they are good at and it made me realize that that included me too! I love being able to work on my computer and am grateful that I have been able to earn money working on my computer with my blogs and the adsense.
- I'm also grateful for this time of the year. I love this time of the year - although it seems to be going by so quickly! Halloween was a great time and I had a great time watching spooky movies. Election Day was quite a glorious and wonderful day! The scenery and the leaves are just a wonder to enjoy as I look out my windows and soak in all the wonderful fall colors!
Thanksgiving is next week and I plan to soak up the joy of that day too by preparing my turkey and watching the Thanksgiving Day Parade! I'm looking forward to putting the turkey in the oven and smelling it cooking throughout the entire house!
- I'm very grateful for the money that I do have in the bank because even though it is not much it is keeping my bank balance in the positive. I have a couple more weeks until I get my Adsense payment and I'm grateful for that too because it seems that a lot of people that have the Adsense program on their sites are even earning the minimum amount needed ($100) during the month to be able to get an adsense payment the next month - so I am grateful for the money that I have earned (and continue to earn) with the adsense program - believe me that money has come in quite handy and it was definitely needed and appreciated!
Yes, I have a lot of things to be grateful for.............................
Sunday, October 5, 2008
As I was leaving the store with my purchases, I got a $10 payment from someone that I had did some computer work for. They had wanted to know some information about a work-at-home opportunity but they wanted to know more about the company and whether or not it was a legitmate work at home business.
An extra $10! Surely the law of attraction works!
I just have to learn how to harness this so that I can fulfill my mission statement of becoming a millionaire!
Sunday, September 28, 2008
Basically speaking they said that they really didn't agree with the concept of the secret (which is the law of attraction) and books and publications like it! The writer said that the authors of such works were more or less "hucksters" trying to "peddle their wares".
The article went on to mention Oprah and how she had the guests on her talk show and how they talking about their works / books - which the writer thought was the only reason why they were there.
Personally I believe in the teachings of The Secret! I have seen things manifest in my life that have made me think that they have come to pass only because I was thinking of them so strongly - whether they be good or bad things!
I haven't manifest the life of my dreams yet but I continue to work on it!
It would be interesting to know if any of you believe in the teachings of "The Secret"?
Friday, September 12, 2008
I am grateful for:
- having a roof over my head! It's currently raining outside (I live in Philadelphia) and the weather is a little bit chilly.
- I am grateful for the food that I have now in my refridgerator. As a matter of fact I am grateful for the fridge itself because I was able to get that with a grant program
- I am always grateful for my cat (who just had lunch by the way!) It's good to have a pet - although sometimes I think I'm the pet and my cat is the owner!
- I am grateful for the positive balance in my bank account! Even though its under a dollar it still is a positive balance which means that I'm not being charged any fees!
- I am grateful for my talents and abilities and the skills that I have. I may not be rich (right now) but I have been paid for my work in the past!
Any time that you are feeling down or depressed take the time to write a gratitude list and write down the things that you are grateful for.
Monday, September 8, 2008
- Now is the perfect time to think about all the things that I have to be grateful for. Even though my mind is reeling with thoughts of lack I should re-direct those thoughts to thoughts of abundance! - and to thoughts of the way that I want my life to by - that is why I created my mission statement!
- No matter how bad off you think you are there will always be someone who is far more worse off than you.
- I am remembering what Dr. Wayne Dyer has said and that is to say to yourself that you want to feel good! This fills your mind with thoughts and images of things and experiences that make you feel good!
- Taking one day at a time and making the most of it!
I'm looking at this as if it were a test (and boy this is some test!)
I guess you could call it a test of faith where I have to have faith in God and the Universe and trust that they will bring me what it is that I want - which is financial wealth!
Just like my mission statement says!
Thursday, September 4, 2008
He was on the Dr. Phil show recently and I watched the entire show!
One of the things that he talked about was how people should have a mission in life as opposed to just getting out of bed and making it through the day!
Of course I thought that this was very good advice and I have decided to follow it!
There are things that I want in my life (in order to live the life of my dreams) and I do want them so badly!
One of my most important missions in life is to be financially wealthy! Not only because it will make my life easier and more free of worry and stress but also because being financially secure enables me to continue the work that I want to do! In that way I can be of help to others.
As T. D. Jakes has said, everyone has talents - and that even includes me!
I have been thinking about the talents that I have and a lot of them come to mind.
I can do both tarot and astrology readings and that is something that I have come to not be ashamed of! In fact, the fact that I know that this is a talent of mine makes me want to pursue it even more! And I often use myself as a client when I give readings on myself!
In fact I decided to give myself an impromptu tarot reading and I pulled the card of "The Chariot" in reverse. This means that I am restless - which in fact I am! Yearning for change - yes that's right too!
Another one of my talents is html and designing websites (and now blogs too!) and I have earned money doing this as well!
If you would like to learn more about Bishop T. D. Jakes just click here.
Sunday, August 31, 2008
In every difficult situation is potential value. Believe this, then begin looking for it.
and Author of "The Power of Positive Thinking"
Monday, August 18, 2008
Friday, August 15, 2008
There are just so many people who are more worse off than me and I have a lot of things that I am (and should be)grateful for!
I'm just feeling a little (well a LOT) bit down because of something I don't have - which tells me that my feelings are those of lack - which tells me that I have to change those feelings.
From all the things that I have read the best piece of advice that I remember is to when you're feeling down just think about all the things that you are grateful for! (I got this advice from "The Secret")
Here are the things that I am grateful for:
- I am so grateful that I have less than 2 weeks before I get my Adsense check!
- Even though I have added a Donations button to this blog I haven't gotten any donations so far but the bright side is that I do have the ability to accept donations.
- After watching on the news about how some people have lost their homes to an apartment fire I am so very grateful for the home that I live in and that it is up and still standing strong!
- I am always grateful for my cat who is my little furry companion
- I am grateful for the food that is in my refridgerator!
- I am grateful for the money that I do have in my bank account because it is keeping my bank balance in the positive so that there are no banking fees being assessed to my bank accont. (I have "been there and done that" and I didn't like that at all!) So I'm glad for my positive bank balance!
Remember to stay positive and focus on what it is that you do want!
I remember the law of attraction working for me two days ago when wishing I had something that I wanted so bad and it appeared! It was in a drawer and I had forgotten all about it!
I have to remember to use this principle when manifesting the life of my dreams!
Sometimes it is so hard though but I have to follow my own advice and that is to stay positive, be grateful for the things that I DO have and keep my focus on the things that I do want to maifest into my life!
Sunday, July 20, 2008
Here is my gratitude list for today:
- I'm always grateful for my pet cat - who is right now in one of the bedrooms sitting on top of one of the dressers!
- I am grateful for the fact that I have air conditioning and its on now because the current temperature outside is 94 degrees!
- I am grateful to have a fully working refridgerator and freezer because it wasn't so long ago that I didn't - because now I have a nice glass full of icy cold water!
- I am grateful for the food that is in my refridgerator now
- I am grateful for my house that I LOVE with its front and back porch and the garden that I have started!
- I am grateful for the fact that I have a washing machine in the basement so that I can do laundry at home instead of having to have to go to a laundomat!
- I am grateful for my Dell computer and the fact that I am able to be online!
As you (and I) can see - I have a lot of things to be grateful for!
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Here is a very inspiring poem! I often remember it when I'm feeling down or depressed. If you have never seen this poem or have never heard of this poem, I hope it inspires you as well. We all need inspiration at times!
Footsteps In The Sand
One night a man had a dream.
He dreamed he was walking along the beach with the LORD.
Across the sky flashed scenes from his life.
For each scene, he noticed two sets of footprints in the sand:
one belonging to him, and the other to the LORD.
When the last scene of his life flashed before him
he looked back, at the footprints in the sand.
He noticed that many times along the path of his life
there was only one set of footprints.
He also noticed that it happened at the very lowest and saddest times of his life.
This really bothered him and he questioned the LORD about it:
"LORD, you said that once I decided to follow you,
you'd walk with me all the way.
But I have noticed that during the most troublesome times in my life
there is only one set of footprints.
I don't understand why when I needed you most you would leave me."
The LORD replied:
"My son, My precious child, I love you and I would never leave you,
During your times of trial and suffering,
when you see only one set of footprints, it was then that I carried you."
Saturday, July 12, 2008
I have a tape of Eddie Izzard called "Dress To Kill". I think that he is a very funny guy and laughing at his comedy routine has cheered me up and kept me going many a time.
Before this I had never really heard of him before!
Words of Advice: If you are feeling, sad, depressed or just feeling "down" find something that makes you laugh! It could be a funny tv show - I like to watch shows with comedians in them.
Thursday, July 10, 2008
What I am grateful for today!
I'm grateful for:
- the fact that my adsense earnings are increasing! You have to make a minimum of $100 before you are eligible to get an adsense payment the next month and I'm more than half-way there!
- I'm always grateful for my cat who is my furry little companion, except for when she wants to be alone! - LOL!
- I'm grateful for the food that is in my refridgerator!
- I'm grateful that I am able to have my air conditioning on this humid day!
- I'm grateful for the gorgeous view outside the window - the sun is shining in all of it's glory!
- I'm grateful for the area where I live and my neighbors who are great!
Friday, July 4, 2008
I am constantly striving to make the law of attraction work for me. Here is an example of one of the ways that it has manifested itself:
When it came time to renew my monthly cellphone plan there was a promotion being promoted by my cellphone carrier which gave cellphone users an extra $10 credit when you renewed your cellphone plan - which I gladly did!
That extra $10 credit gave me more daytime hours for my cellphone PLUS it gave me an extra week before my cellphone bill was due! Something that I highly welcomed!
Sunday, June 29, 2008
Thursday, June 19, 2008
While there are some aspects of my life that do not have abundance there are other areas of my life where I do have abundance.
Here is my gratitude list for today.
I am grateful for:
- being able to use my computer and to have Internet access. Part of my work and my income involve having the use of a computer and internet access. I have definitely made more money and have been able to have an income all because of having a computer and having internet access!
- after seeing on the news how so many people have lost their homes to flooding I am very grateful for my house and where I live.
- of course I am always grateful for my little furry pet companion - who is in the room directly across from me sitting on top of the television set and she is facing me - LOL!
- I am grateful for the food that I have been able to eat for today!
- I am grateful for my adsense because it is another way that I am able to make money and what makes it even better is that I am able to make money online in a very legitimate way!
- I am grateful for my front porch, my back porch and the views out of my windows - which I view sometimes when I am having a nice hot cup of soothing tea.
- I am grateful for my garden! So many times in the past I have procrastinated about my garden and/or I have had other things on my mind but even with my current "worries" I decided to go ahead and start my garden this year. I have even started planting and so far I see that some of my plantings are starting to come up - even though its still kind of early in the growing season
you can find out more about the progress of my garden by going to my Angel's Journey blog
Monday, June 16, 2008
If you are not familiar with Adsense it is a site that lets you place ads on your website or blog and you earn money when visitors to your site click on the ads. You can find out more about this online way to make money by going to The Adsense Consultant's Blog and finding out more about this program.
Adsense is a part of Google now so I think that you can be secure that it is not another money-making scam kind of thing. This program is actually a very good and legitimate way to make money online!
However going back to my original post a lot of people are posting that their adsense accounts are getting disabled - either because of invalid clicks or reports from adsense that their sites are not benefitting the advertisers.
So far my blog is "so far so good!"
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Here are some quotes about abundance that you may find helpful and useful - I know that I have!
"If your everyday life seems poor, don't blame it; blame yourself; admit to yourself that you are not enough of a poet to call forth its riches; because for the creator there is no poverty and no indifferent place."
Where do you now experience abundance in your life?
If you are hard-pressed to find abundance in your finances or possessions, look to spiritual qualities. Do you experience abundance in a special relationship? In a quiet moment in a park? In a good laugh with a friend? The more you acknowledge abundance in your spirit, the richer your life will become. - I think that this can also be thought of as being gratful for the things that you DO have in your life!
"Not what we have but what we enjoy, constitutes our abundance."
Tuesday, June 3, 2008
....You might also want to take one of these affirmations and it down 25 times each and every day. This is something I learned from my first prosperity mentor, Marilyn Jennett. It definitely helped me break free of that negative mindset. There is definite power in writing down affirmations! I've attracted money in as fast as 20 minutes just by writing down an affirmation 25 times!
- # I attract money easily and effortlessly
- # Money comes to me every day in every way
- # The Universe takes care of my every need
- # I am a money magnet!
- # I am open to receiving money now
- # Thank you, God, for an increase in money now
I hope that these affirmations will help you to attract and bring more money into your life!
Here is a list of the things that I am grateful for today:
- I am grateful that I have Internet access. My power was out for a while and I missed having it so much! Even so I do have my local library which is in walking distance and I can always use the computers there.
- I'm grateful for my cat who just had her breakfast and she thanked me with a kiss!
- I'm grateful for my local community radio station that is playing in the background
- I'm grateful for this gorgeous day! The sun is shining brightly and I have a gorgeous view outside my window.
- I'm grateful for the breakfast that I had which was tea, fruit and pastry. And I'm also grateful for the food that I DO have in my refridgerator right now. As a matter of fact I am very grateful for my new refridgerator that I was able to get with the help of a grant. My old refridgerator was definitely on its last legs and it feels so good to be able to have ice cubes again with my new refridgerator.
- I'm grateful for my neighbors who are just the nicest bunch of people and we look out for each other.
- I'm grateful for my health!
- I'm gratelful that I have enough money in my bank account to keep it in the positive!
After listening to the news I realize that I have a LOT to be grateful for!
Whenever you are feeling down just make a list of at least 5 things that you are grateful for. That should help to cheer you up and realize how much you DO have as opposed to what you don't have.
Focus on the postive and don't focus on the negative!
Thursday, May 29, 2008
What was really interesting was that she had some of her students perform some of the belly dancing routines that they had learned. It was very interesting to see this! The costumes that the women wore were absolutely gorgeous but what was most inspiring was seeing that the women were of all different types of shapes and sizes.
They performed their belly dancing routines and it looked like they were enjoying theirselves so much. It was as though the belly dancing made them feel good and made them feel good about themselves.
What a wonderful thing to see!
Saturday, April 19, 2008
Positive thoughts, not negative thoughts!
I want to feel good!
What am I grateful for today?
- I am grateful to have another day of living!
- I am grateful for the smell of the stew that I currently have cooking on my stove!
- I am very grateful for my cat who is my furry companion!
- I am grateful for the food that is in both my refridgerator and my freezer!
- I am grateful for the $1 and change that I have in my bank account because that means that I still have a balance in my bank account so that means that I won't have any fees attached!
- I am grateful for my health
- I am grateful for my sanity
- And I am grateful just to BE!
What does my GUT say?
It says to keep going! I can have what I want and it is not impossible but possible!
What do I love?
- I love my house
- I love where I live
- I love my life!
Wednesday, April 2, 2008
The weather is starting to get warmer now and that means it would be a good idea to get outside more. I have both a front and back porch and I was reminded of this when my brother told me that there is no where for him to sit outside of his apartment building - and that made me think of my two porches.
As a matter of fact I haven't had a chance this year to enjoy my porches - except for the occassional "outside" things that I do like emptying the trash - because I have been worried about other things.
Worry is something that I definitely have to work on. The more you worry about something the more power you give to it.
Instead of worrying about the problem I should be thinking about the solution(s).
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
- While I haven't got my adsense payment yet, I'm grateful for the fact that I know that some people have posted that they have received their "Payment in process" line in their adsense accounts so I know that mine can't be too far behind and that I will have it soon!
- I'm grateful for the food that I had for dinner
- I'm grateful for my cellphone - just spent about 40 minutes talking to my brother
- I'm grateful for my computer and my internet access and being able to afford paying my internet access
- I'm grateful for my house
- and last but not least I'm grateful for my cat!
Monday, March 24, 2008
You have to earn at least $100 during the month before Adsense will send you a payment and fortunately I was able to earn this amount last month. So now that I'm supposed to get an adsense payment this month for last month's earnings, I'm anxiously awaiting the payment.
Thursday, March 20, 2008
They all said that they would continue to work - at least for now.
What would I do if I won the lottery? Well the first thing that I would do is pay off my bills and I would pay the mortgage off on my house. I would also buy a good used car - I'm not too much a fan of new cars!
More importantly I would set some of the money aside and keep it in the bank to use in case of emergencies.
Also too, if the amount of lottery money that I won was substantial I think that I would start a foundation to help people who are having financial difficulties.
I would also donate a percentage to my favorite charity causes.
And while I know that wise financial planning has to play a good part in keeping my finances together I am also going to have some "mad" money! Just to go and buy something that will make me feel good!
I also think about this when I'm watching television. I see a commercial with Rachel Ray in it and what comes to my mind is here is someone that loves to cook and she has managed to make a successful career out it. Cooking is one of her many talents.
My talent for being able to create and modify webpages is very useful for me. I haven't thought of becoming a webpage designer but I actually could because I do have experience with it.
You may not think that you have any talents but my guess is that you would probably be wrong.
Wednesday, March 19, 2008
Even my astrological sign says that I do tend to worry alot!
I did not get any mail for 2 days! A lot of people would probably consider this a blessing because it would have meant no bills and no advertisements! But for me it made me worry. The thoughts that came in my mind was that 'well maybe the mail stopped delivering here' - now why would I think of something like that!
Instead of dwelling on the negative aspect of my worry - what I'm supposed to do in a situation like this is to turn this around.
Instead of worrying about not getting any mail I should be glad to know that my mail is in order and that I haven't done anything to cancel my mail. I just didn't get any mail for two days.
On day three - I got mail!
Saturday, March 15, 2008
Today has been a day of negative and angry thoughts. If anything this should show me what I do not want!
Here is my "Things That I Am Grateful For" list for today
- I am grateful that I have a computer and am able to be online
- I am grateful to have a blog that can be visited from people all over the world
- I am grateful for my adsense income.
- I am always grateful for my cat who is lounging by the window now
- I am grateful for my home
- I am grateful for my talents and passions
- What I am most grateful for right now is my sanity!
A "word" here about negative thoughts:
From what and all that I have learned the thing to do with negative thoughts is to turn them into positive thoughts. Although I am having some difficulty with this the mere fact that I'm posting about it now helps me to realize that!
So the negative thoughts that I am having I am going to turn them into positive thoughts - meaning if I am feeling a lack of something then I going to turn that around to having a feeling of the abundance of it!
It seems to be a very hard thing for me to do but I am going to work on it for the rest of the day!
Tuesday, March 4, 2008
- the leftover "takeout" that I had for dinner tonight because it reminds me that I am capable of earning money online - this time with Adsense and it also reminds me of how good it feels to be able to afford ordering out every once in a while!
- I'm always grateful for my little cat - who is my furry companion and "fight" partner! She's eating dinner now!
- the jazz music that's playing in the background while I'm at the computer
- the money that I have that is going to allow me to buy more food and household essential items
- being inside a nice warm house while the winds and the rain are wrecking havoc outside
- my computer and being able to afford and have internet access. I'm also grateful for my all-in-one printer that allows me to make copies at midnight - a time of my choosing - so that I don't have to go "out" to make copies
- the talents that I do have! Just being able to have a blog - or should I say blogs - and continually being able to add more posts about my life so that other people can see that they are not alone with their problems. Hopefully this blog will help and inspire others too!
Sunday, February 24, 2008
Friday, February 22, 2008
- I am grateful to have a nice and warm house to live in. Currently its 28 degrees outside and we have just had 3 inches of snow today!
- I am grateful for my new refridgerator that I was able to get with a grant
- I am grateful for my little furry companion who I playfully fight with every day!
I feel a lot better now!
Thursday, February 21, 2008
But now slowly and surely he is steadily rising and growing and evolving again. He also has a blog online.
Like I said the reason why I mention him is because he is the perfect example of someone who was down at one time but he is now slowly starting to renew his life. He has a TV show and I'm sure that other good and wonderful things will be happening for him.
Here is the interpretation for the "Ace of Wands"
using creative force
inventing a better way
expanding your potential
opening to greater possibilities
conceiving a dream
stimulating your imagination
allowing a talent to unfold
coming up with a solution
feeling fired up and eager
creating an aura of excitement
being ready to tackle the world
believing in yourself
feeling assured of your abilities
being sure of success
having high self-esteem
having faith in your path
knowing things will work out
proceeding with courage
tackling a challenging task
going beyond your limits
being true to your beliefs
daring to take a stand
facing your fears
going for it
The Ace of Wands is a symbol of possibility in the area of creativity, excitement, adventure, courage and personal power. In readings, it shows that a seed of bold enthusiasm has been planted in your life although you may not yet recognize it. When the seed sprouts, it could take almost any form. It might be a creative idea, surge of optimism or need to act boldly. On the outside, it could be an offer, gift, opportunity, encounter or synchronistic event.
When you see this Ace, examine your life to see how its potent, confident energy could work for you. Be daring and brave. Sometimes you have to risk to get what you want. Look for the path that will excite you and push you beyond your limits. Seize the initiative, and let your enthusiasm take you to new heights. Wands are the suit of individual power and fulfillment. This Ace tells you that a time of passion is beginning. You will be able to assert your best for all to see.
The Ace of Wands is also the card of creativity. Under its influence, you can become a conduit for inspiration and invention. Forget tired, worn-out solutions. You have the chance to be original. Trust your own creative potential, and there will be no end to what you can achieve.
This is a very interesting tarot reading for me but it does sound just like how my life is going. I am taking a lesser known road in my life and it is scary BUT it is the path that I want to take. I just can't tell you how much I am risking here but I know that it is a risk that I absolutely MUST take!
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
I'm feeling kind of down today myself.
Write down 10 things that you are grateful for.
I am grateful for:
- I am grateful for my comupter! I'm grateful that I'm able to have one of my own that is in my home because a lot of people are not able to afford a computer.
- I am very grateful that I have internet access. I have gotten customers and clients because of my being able to have a web presence.
- I am very grateful for the talents that I do have because so many people don't know (or don't use) their talents. I will continue to be grateful for and use my talents
- I am very grateful for this absolutely gorgeous day! The sun is shining. It is cold but I am nicely snug inside my home!
- I am very grateful for my home! I love my home and I love where I live!
- I am grateful for the money that I do have in the bank. It is keeping my bank balance from being in the negative and that means that I don't have to pay any of those banking fees!
- I am grateful for my cat who is my little playmate and companion (and occassional "fight" buddy) - she is taking a nap right now
- I am grateful for the heat and electricity in my house.
- I am grateful to have things to be grateful for
- I am very grateful for my new refridgerator that I was able to get with a grant - Now I am able to store my food in the freezer and have ice once again!
Sunday, February 17, 2008
- hearing the words that "everybody has something to contribute" which means everyone - including you and I. We all have something to contribute to the world!
- I am thankful for the money that I DO have in the bank because it is keeping my bank balance above zero so that I don't have to pay any bank fees
- I am grateful for my cat who is currently eating her lunch right now
- I am grateful for the food that I have cooking right now (which is baked chicken)
- I am grateful for having a roof over my head
- I am grateful for my health
- I am grateful for the talents that I DO have! Almost everybody has a talent of one kind or another - even if they don't think they do
Saturday, February 16, 2008
Today in the mail I got one of my bills where I am being charged for the equipment. I called them up and found out that once I pay my balance they will waive the charge for the equipment.
So I do believe that this is the law of attraction at work!
Friday, February 15, 2008
The amount of this grant would cut my utility bill in HALF!
So far I meet all of the eligibility requirements and I called the number and they are sending me the forms. I also found out from the literature about the grant that this program closes next month so I got it at a very good time!
I definitely know that this is the law of attraction at work.
It is a very good idea to have a vision board so that you will have a visualy picture of what you want, what you desire and the way that you want your life to be!
Thursday, February 14, 2008
Just like its name says, this website has articles about helping one grow. When I go to this website it always puts me back on track to where I want (my thoughts) to be.
I hope you enjoy the website as well and I hope it helps you just as much as it has helped me.
What makes me feel good? Wealth, riches, financial abundance and success in my business and life!
Tuesday, February 12, 2008
"If your everyday life seems poor, don't blame it; blame yourself; admit to yourself that you are not enough of a poet to call forth its riches; because for the creator there is no poverty and no indifferent place."
-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Where do you now experience abundance in your life?
If you are hard-pressed to find abundance in your finances or possessions, look to spiritual qualities. Do you experience abundance in a special relationship? In a quiet moment in a park? In a good laugh with a friend? The more you acknowledge abundance in your spirit, the richer your life will become.
"Not what we have but what we enjoy, constitutes our abundance."
-- John Petit-Senn
Here are a couple of links relating to this story
Here is a link to an article about the law of attraction and winning the lottery
- I can do astrology charts
- I can do tarot readings
- I can make a decent-looking website
Almost everyone has talents that they can use to make a living - and a good living at that! Dr. Wayne Dyer say to "sell your expertise".
I can do astrology readings online whereas I can do readings for clients and customers and charge them per reading. They can pay for my services, I can gather their information and then compose their charts and send it to them either by email or I can put their chart online - however I think its best that I send it to them via email so that their information is more private.
I can do the same thing regarding my tarot readings as well.
I read a very interesting post from some who was feeling discouraged because they had a business but they were getting comments like "I wouldn't pay for that..." - which I'm sure depressed and frustrated them. Do you know the advice given? The answer was that if they weren't willing to pay for your product or service then it was their loss and not yours!
If you thoroughly believe in your talent then you should have nothing to worry about and take solace in the fact that there are others who are making a very good living doing the same thing that it is that you want to do.
There is also opportunities everywhere!
For one thing I have the adsense ads on this blog. I also have a "Donate" button on this blog too - both good and legitimate sources of revenue and income.
I hope that by journaling my journel to financial wealth and abundance it will help you to see that you are not alone in your own journey(s) as well.
Dr. Wayne Dyer says that when something is not going his way he considers and says to himself that "this is a test".
This is how I am looking at my own financial situation now. It is a test. It is a test of faith and a test of my faith in myself and in God and my Universe.
Joyce Meyers is another name that comes to mind because I was watching one of her ministry programs and she was talking about this exact same thing. It's sort of like saying the devil is trying to put thoughts in your head that make you lose your focus and cause you to do things that you would not normally do. I have been tempted but so far I have not done anything out of the ordinary that goes against my faith in others and myself.
What does my gut tell me? It tells me to not give up!
I recently got an email from one of my very first clients. This was a client from a couple of years ago. They are wanting to use my services again and when I received the email I was excited! Previously to that I was focusing and concentrating my thoughts on manifesting more money!
Now that I got the email from a former client who wants to use my services again, I clearly associate this with the workings of the Laws Of Attraction.
Now I answered the email explaining my services and how much I charge for them. I sent this email last Sunday and I have checked my email twice so far since Sunday. I don't want to overdo it or stress or worry about the client actually coming through. I read a blog post that what you should do in a situation like this is to first imagine / contemplate that you already have the client and continue on with your routine - meaning what would you be doing if you had already gotten the client's business. In my case the answer would be to continue on working, keeping up with my email and not checking my email every 5 seconds just to see that "you have a payment" line in my email.
So off I am to continue my work..........................
- To get more specific (I hope that this helps others) I had overdrawn my previous bank account to the point that it was closed out. Now with them adding additional fees there was a bigger amount that I had to pay. So for a time I didn't have a bank account and for a while that suited me just fine because at the time I didn't have any money! But you know what there were times when I did receive some money such as a tax refund or the check that I got for doing jury duty when I had to go to a check cashing place to get my check cashed - and of course there was a fee involved to cash the check. As time went by I wanted to have a bank account again! So I started making payments on the balance.
Here is a good rule of thumb that I read somewhere - Start making payments on money that you owe even if it is just $10 a month.
It took me about maybe three years to pay of my bank balance. I had started making payments but then had stopped for a while and then maybe a year or two later I was able to make the last payment in one big lump! Where did I get the money to make the lump sum payment? I got the money from a real estate transaction that had to do with my home. So I paid off the balance and within two weeks I opened a new bank account which I have now. This bank doesn't have a fee for how much you have in your checking account because I will tell you (hopefully again hoping that this will help you) that there have been times when I have had less than $1 in my bank account. But I have not looked at this as a bad thing. The good thing about this is that I have a balance in my account - a positive balance - even if it is under a dollar! Have I ever overdrawn this account? - Yes - and the lesson that I have learned from that is to not do it again! So now I have a bank account again which makes life much more easier and convenient! It is also a sign that my financial life is improving and headed in the direction that I want it to be!
Maybe if I talk about my experiences it will help some of you who are in the same (or unfortunately more worse) circumstance.
It may seem small but the fact that I have started this additional blog and have added adsense to it means that I am generating additional income for myself. I cannot think in terms of how small it is starting. I have to focus on the fact that it is an additional source of income for me. It also proves the point that financial opportunities are everywhere!
- that I have a place to live. It is snowing outside right now and here I am inside a nice warm house.
- I am grateful for my cat who both fights with me and plays with me
- I am grateful for the brand new refridgerator that I have. I was able to get this new refridgerator from a government grant which means that I didn't have to pay for it - which is truly a blessing. It took about 2 years from the time that I wanted a new refridgerator to the time that I actually got it. My old one wasn't working and I had had it for over 10 years and still needed it to store my food in.
- I am grateful for the food that I have in the refridgerator because there have been times when I didn't have any food in the refridgerator.
- I am grateful that I have a computer and Internet access
- I am most grateful for still having my sanity and still being able to have happy thoughts and being able to smile and laugh
- Even though I haven't achieved my financial goals yet I know that financial abundance is on its way and I am grateful for the money that I do have in the bank because that amount is keeping my bank balance in the positive and not the negative. I am also grateful for the money I have earned and for the clients that I have now. I know that what I do provides value and helps people and I am grateful for the talents that I do have and have come to realize that using my talents helps others.
I also have the additional blessing of loving where I live. I know that there are a lot of people that cannot say the same thing but I actually love where I live. My neighbors are nice and the area is gorgeous especially during the fall!
There are so many things that I want in my life right now that I do not have right now and not having them is making me crazy, angry and bitter! But I know that this is not the way that I should be feeling.
What I should be feeling is gratitude for the things that I DO have and not focus on what I don't have. I am supposed to focus on what it is that I DO want and not focus on what I don't want. Now the fact that I know what I am supposed to be doing helps but I have to continue to work on those negative thoughts that keep coming into my head.
What I want is wealth, financial abundance, security and not having to worry about my bills! Now this sentence tells me a lot. I have written down what I do want but in the same sentence I have "not having to worry about my bills". Now I know that the solution for this is to focus on what I do want - which is finacial wealth and abundance - and not focus on what I don't want which is my worrying about bills. The solution for that is for me to focus on having financial wealth and abundance so that I have the money to pay my bills.
I have seen many times online and from other sources that one should keep a journal and that is exactly why I started this blog.
I know that there are many other people who are in the same situation as I am and want to be out of this kind of situation.
So hopefully my journey will help you on your own journey too!