Monday, June 16, 2008

What I Am Grateful For? My Adsense Account!

I have been looking at some of the message boards and I see that there are a lot of people who are upset because their Adsense account got disabled.

If you are not familiar with Adsense it is a site that lets you place ads on your website or blog and you earn money when visitors to your site click on the ads. You can find out more about this online way to make money by going to The Adsense Consultant's Blog and finding out more about this program.

Adsense is a part of Google now so I think that you can be secure that it is not another money-making scam kind of thing. This program is actually a very good and legitimate way to make money online!

However going back to my original post a lot of people are posting that their adsense accounts are getting disabled - either because of invalid clicks or reports from adsense that their sites are not benefitting the advertisers.

So far my blog is "so far so good!"

No comments: