Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Abundance - Inspirational Quotes

I know that I would love to have more abundance in my life in all areas - especially finacial abundance!

Here are some quotes about abundance that you may find helpful and useful - I know that I have!

Recognizing Abundance



"If your everyday life seems poor, don't blame it; blame yourself; admit to yourself that you are not enough of a poet to call forth its riches; because for the creator there is no poverty and no indifferent place."

-- Rainer Maria Rilke


Where do you now experience abundance in your life?



If you are hard-pressed to find abundance in your finances or possessions, look to spiritual qualities. Do you experience abundance in a special relationship? In a quiet moment in a park? In a good laugh with a friend? The more you acknowledge abundance in your spirit, the richer your life will become. - I think that this can also be thought of as being gratful for the things that you DO have in your life!

"Not what we have but what we enjoy, constitutes our abundance."

-- John Petit-Senn

No comments: