Sunday, October 5, 2008

A Perfect Example Of The Law Of Attraction At Work!

I was going grocery shopping with the money that I had. It wasn't enough to buy something that I truly wanted but I was grateful for having the money that I DID have! But in the back of my mind I kept manifesting the other thing that I wanted! I kept trying to hold on to the feelings of already having it now and guess what happened!

As I was leaving the store with my purchases, I got a $10 payment from someone that I had did some computer work for. They had wanted to know some information about a work-at-home opportunity but they wanted to know more about the company and whether or not it was a legitmate work at home business.

An extra $10! Surely the law of attraction works!

I just have to learn how to harness this so that I can fulfill my mission statement of becoming a millionaire!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

And so you shall, Angelwitch! Stay in that millionaire feeling & you'll attract it right to you! Love, light and blessings, Dawn
p.s. Thanks for the lovely comments on my blog!

Wenny said...

Angel, our faith in the Law of Attraction will ensure we practise visualisation and manisfestation. However, motivation will come from the little little miracles we received. Let's not dismiss them.
See! $10 ... it works! It's a sign you're on the right track. Keep up the spirit. I need some tips from you too.

Wenny said...

Hi Angel, I hope we can interact with each other more often. I notice we have quite a fair bit in common.
Anyway, you've been tagged! Hope you will check out my blog for details.