I was reading someone else's gratitude blog post and it made me realize that it has been a while since I last posted a gratitude list.
Here is my gratitude list for today:
- I am grateful for my home! Even though I am still having some financial problems relating to being able to keep my home I still have it as of right now! It is a lot to be grateful for! So many people are having problems being able to keep their homes that I feel very grateful for the fact that I still have my home.
- I am so grateful for my cat! My cat is my companion!
- I am so grateful for the food that I have! Would you believe it I actually have meat for a change! I'm going to cook some pasta with beef sauce later on tommorrow - so that means that I will be chopping onions and garlic as well!
- I'm grateful that I actually have a positive balance in my bank account! (That is no mean feat to achieve!)
- I am so grateful for where I live. It is so pleasant where I live that I just love it! It's not the city and it's not the boondocks - it's somewhere in between!
And that is my gratitude list for today!