Saturday, January 15, 2011

My Gratitude List For Today




Again I have been feeling down lately - mostly because what I wanted hasn't manifested yet.

I have been reading a lot more lately on the law of attraction and it all seems to come down to some basic things. Things like one's feelings and vibrations - positive feelings and positive vibrations. When negative thoughts come into my mind I'm supposed to replace them with positive thoughts and see my visions for the kind of life that I would like to live.

Gratitude also plays an important part. When you feel and show gratitude it "opens you up" so that more can come into your life.

So here is my gratitude list for today!

  • I am grateful for the food that I have! It may not be much but at least it keeps my belly full and I have food that will last me for more than a day!

  • I'm grateful that I have a good supply of catfood for my cat! I was able to buy a big bag of catfood for her and it will last her for at least the end of the month!

  • I'm grateful to have a roof over my head! There's a guy who I think is homeless who is around the area where I live. I don't know if he has a place to stay but one day he came to the public library and I think somebody bought him some food from the vending machine. So it just goes to show you that no matter how bad your life is there is always someone more worse off than you!

  • I'm grateful for the little "gratitude" candle picture that I found online! It reminds me that I have a small candle at home and I'm going to light it tonight and remember all the things that I am grateful for.

  • Actually I'm grateful for this day! It's winter and there's snow everywhere but the air still feels great and it felt great breathing this air into my lungs!


I also have a gratitude journal where I write my gratitude lists but I also like the idea of having one online - just so people can see an example of what a gratitude list can look like.

Everyone have a GREAT Day!

No comments: