I hope it makes you feel the same way!
Sunday, June 29, 2008
Thursday, June 19, 2008
While there are some aspects of my life that do not have abundance there are other areas of my life where I do have abundance.
Here is my gratitude list for today.
I am grateful for:
- being able to use my computer and to have Internet access. Part of my work and my income involve having the use of a computer and internet access. I have definitely made more money and have been able to have an income all because of having a computer and having internet access!
- after seeing on the news how so many people have lost their homes to flooding I am very grateful for my house and where I live.
- of course I am always grateful for my little furry pet companion - who is in the room directly across from me sitting on top of the television set and she is facing me - LOL!
- I am grateful for the food that I have been able to eat for today!
- I am grateful for my adsense because it is another way that I am able to make money and what makes it even better is that I am able to make money online in a very legitimate way!
- I am grateful for my front porch, my back porch and the views out of my windows - which I view sometimes when I am having a nice hot cup of soothing tea.
- I am grateful for my garden! So many times in the past I have procrastinated about my garden and/or I have had other things on my mind but even with my current "worries" I decided to go ahead and start my garden this year. I have even started planting and so far I see that some of my plantings are starting to come up - even though its still kind of early in the growing season
you can find out more about the progress of my garden by going to my Angel's Journey blog
Monday, June 16, 2008
If you are not familiar with Adsense it is a site that lets you place ads on your website or blog and you earn money when visitors to your site click on the ads. You can find out more about this online way to make money by going to The Adsense Consultant's Blog and finding out more about this program.
Adsense is a part of Google now so I think that you can be secure that it is not another money-making scam kind of thing. This program is actually a very good and legitimate way to make money online!
However going back to my original post a lot of people are posting that their adsense accounts are getting disabled - either because of invalid clicks or reports from adsense that their sites are not benefitting the advertisers.
So far my blog is "so far so good!"
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Here are some quotes about abundance that you may find helpful and useful - I know that I have!
"If your everyday life seems poor, don't blame it; blame yourself; admit to yourself that you are not enough of a poet to call forth its riches; because for the creator there is no poverty and no indifferent place."
Where do you now experience abundance in your life?
If you are hard-pressed to find abundance in your finances or possessions, look to spiritual qualities. Do you experience abundance in a special relationship? In a quiet moment in a park? In a good laugh with a friend? The more you acknowledge abundance in your spirit, the richer your life will become. - I think that this can also be thought of as being gratful for the things that you DO have in your life!
"Not what we have but what we enjoy, constitutes our abundance."
Tuesday, June 3, 2008
....You might also want to take one of these affirmations and it down 25 times each and every day. This is something I learned from my first prosperity mentor, Marilyn Jennett. It definitely helped me break free of that negative mindset. There is definite power in writing down affirmations! I've attracted money in as fast as 20 minutes just by writing down an affirmation 25 times!
- # I attract money easily and effortlessly
- # Money comes to me every day in every way
- # The Universe takes care of my every need
- # I am a money magnet!
- # I am open to receiving money now
- # Thank you, God, for an increase in money now
I hope that these affirmations will help you to attract and bring more money into your life!
Here is a list of the things that I am grateful for today:
- I am grateful that I have Internet access. My power was out for a while and I missed having it so much! Even so I do have my local library which is in walking distance and I can always use the computers there.
- I'm grateful for my cat who just had her breakfast and she thanked me with a kiss!
- I'm grateful for my local community radio station that is playing in the background
- I'm grateful for this gorgeous day! The sun is shining brightly and I have a gorgeous view outside my window.
- I'm grateful for the breakfast that I had which was tea, fruit and pastry. And I'm also grateful for the food that I DO have in my refridgerator right now. As a matter of fact I am very grateful for my new refridgerator that I was able to get with the help of a grant. My old refridgerator was definitely on its last legs and it feels so good to be able to have ice cubes again with my new refridgerator.
- I'm grateful for my neighbors who are just the nicest bunch of people and we look out for each other.
- I'm grateful for my health!
- I'm gratelful that I have enough money in my bank account to keep it in the positive!
After listening to the news I realize that I have a LOT to be grateful for!
Whenever you are feeling down just make a list of at least 5 things that you are grateful for. That should help to cheer you up and realize how much you DO have as opposed to what you don't have.
Focus on the postive and don't focus on the negative!