Tuesday, June 3, 2008

What I Am Grateful For Today

I was feeling a little bit down today so I decided to make a list of the things that I am grateful for.

Here is a list of the things that I am grateful for today:

  • I am grateful that I have Internet access. My power was out for a while and I missed having it so much! Even so I do have my local library which is in walking distance and I can always use the computers there.

  • I'm grateful for my cat who just had her breakfast and she thanked me with a kiss!

  • I'm grateful for my local community radio station that is playing in the background

  • I'm grateful for this gorgeous day! The sun is shining brightly and I have a gorgeous view outside my window.

  • I'm grateful for the breakfast that I had which was tea, fruit and pastry. And I'm also grateful for the food that I DO have in my refridgerator right now. As a matter of fact I am very grateful for my new refridgerator that I was able to get with the help of a grant. My old refridgerator was definitely on its last legs and it feels so good to be able to have ice cubes again with my new refridgerator.

  • I'm grateful for my neighbors who are just the nicest bunch of people and we look out for each other.

  • I'm grateful for my health!

    and

  • I'm gratelful that I have enough money in my bank account to keep it in the positive!

After listening to the news I realize that I have a LOT to be grateful for!

Whenever you are feeling down just make a list of at least 5 things that you are grateful for. That should help to cheer you up and realize how much you DO have as opposed to what you don't have.

Focus on the postive and don't focus on the negative!

No comments: