Tuesday, February 12, 2008

What I Am Grateful For Today

I am grateful for:

  • that I have a place to live. It is snowing outside right now and here I am inside a nice warm house.

  • I am grateful for my cat who both fights with me and plays with me

  • I am grateful for the brand new refridgerator that I have. I was able to get this new refridgerator from a government grant which means that I didn't have to pay for it - which is truly a blessing. It took about 2 years from the time that I wanted a new refridgerator to the time that I actually got it. My old one wasn't working and I had had it for over 10 years and still needed it to store my food in.

  • I am grateful for the food that I have in the refridgerator because there have been times when I didn't have any food in the refridgerator.

  • I am grateful that I have a computer and Internet access

  • I am most grateful for still having my sanity and still being able to have happy thoughts and being able to smile and laugh

  • Even though I haven't achieved my financial goals yet I know that financial abundance is on its way and I am grateful for the money that I do have in the bank because that amount is keeping my bank balance in the positive and not the negative. I am also grateful for the money I have earned and for the clients that I have now. I know that what I do provides value and helps people and I am grateful for the talents that I do have and have come to realize that using my talents helps others.


I also have the additional blessing of loving where I live. I know that there are a lot of people that cannot say the same thing but I actually love where I live. My neighbors are nice and the area is gorgeous especially during the fall!

No comments: