Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Is This A Test?

I have heard Dr. Wayne Dyer say it.........................

Dr. Wayne Dyer says that when something is not going his way he considers and says to himself that "this is a test".

This is how I am looking at my own financial situation now. It is a test. It is a test of faith and a test of my faith in myself and in God and my Universe.

Joyce Meyers is another name that comes to mind because I was watching one of her ministry programs and she was talking about this exact same thing. It's sort of like saying the devil is trying to put thoughts in your head that make you lose your focus and cause you to do things that you would not normally do. I have been tempted but so far I have not done anything out of the ordinary that goes against my faith in others and myself.

What does my gut tell me? It tells me to not give up!

No comments: