Wednesday, February 20, 2008

When You Are Feeling Down Here Is Something That You Can Do

Whenever you are feeling down and depressed here is something that you can do.

I'm feeling kind of down today myself.

Write down 10 things that you are grateful for.

I am grateful for:

  1. I am grateful for my comupter! I'm grateful that I'm able to have one of my own that is in my home because a lot of people are not able to afford a computer.

  2. I am very grateful that I have internet access. I have gotten customers and clients because of my being able to have a web presence.

  3. I am very grateful for the talents that I do have because so many people don't know (or don't use) their talents. I will continue to be grateful for and use my talents

  4. I am very grateful for this absolutely gorgeous day! The sun is shining. It is cold but I am nicely snug inside my home!

  5. I am very grateful for my home! I love my home and I love where I live!

  6. I am grateful for the money that I do have in the bank. It is keeping my bank balance from being in the negative and that means that I don't have to pay any of those banking fees!

  7. I am grateful for my cat who is my little playmate and companion (and occassional "fight" buddy) - she is taking a nap right now

  8. I am grateful for the heat and electricity in my house.

  9. I am grateful to have things to be grateful for

  10. I am very grateful for my new refridgerator that I was able to get with a grant - Now I am able to store my food in the freezer and have ice once again!

No comments: