Thursday, February 21, 2008

My Tarot Reading For Today

I was feeling kind of depressed today so I thought that I would do a tarot reading on myself and I drew the "Ace Of Wands".

Here is the interpretation for the "Ace of Wands"

using creative force
inventing a better way
expanding your potential
opening to greater possibilities
conceiving a dream
expressing yourself
stimulating your imagination
allowing a talent to unfold
coming up with a solution

showing enthusiasm
feeling fired up and eager
creating an aura of excitement
being ready to tackle the world
inspiring others
sustaining optimism
giving 110%

having confidence
believing in yourself
feeling assured of your abilities
being sure of success
having high self-esteem
having faith in your path
knowing things will work out

proceeding with courage
tackling a challenging task
going beyond your limits
being true to your beliefs
daring to take a stand
facing your fears
going for it

The Ace of Wands is a symbol of possibility in the area of creativity, excitement, adventure, courage and personal power. In readings, it shows that a seed of bold enthusiasm has been planted in your life although you may not yet recognize it. When the seed sprouts, it could take almost any form. It might be a creative idea, surge of optimism or need to act boldly. On the outside, it could be an offer, gift, opportunity, encounter or synchronistic event.

When you see this Ace, examine your life to see how its potent, confident energy could work for you. Be daring and brave. Sometimes you have to risk to get what you want. Look for the path that will excite you and push you beyond your limits. Seize the initiative, and let your enthusiasm take you to new heights. Wands are the suit of individual power and fulfillment. This Ace tells you that a time of passion is beginning. You will be able to assert your best for all to see.

The Ace of Wands is also the card of creativity. Under its influence, you can become a conduit for inspiration and invention. Forget tired, worn-out solutions. You have the chance to be original. Trust your own creative potential, and there will be no end to what you can achieve.



This is a very interesting tarot reading for me but it does sound just like how my life is going. I am taking a lesser known road in my life and it is scary BUT it is the path that I want to take. I just can't tell you how much I am risking here but I know that it is a risk that I absolutely MUST take!

No comments: