Tuesday, February 12, 2008

I Decided To Start This Blog Because.....

I have been having such a bad day!

There are so many things that I want in my life right now that I do not have right now and not having them is making me crazy, angry and bitter! But I know that this is not the way that I should be feeling.

What I should be feeling is gratitude for the things that I DO have and not focus on what I don't have. I am supposed to focus on what it is that I DO want and not focus on what I don't want. Now the fact that I know what I am supposed to be doing helps but I have to continue to work on those negative thoughts that keep coming into my head.

What I want is wealth, financial abundance, security and not having to worry about my bills! Now this sentence tells me a lot. I have written down what I do want but in the same sentence I have "not having to worry about my bills". Now I know that the solution for this is to focus on what I do want - which is finacial wealth and abundance - and not focus on what I don't want which is my worrying about bills. The solution for that is for me to focus on having financial wealth and abundance so that I have the money to pay my bills.

I have seen many times online and from other sources that one should keep a journal and that is exactly why I started this blog.

I know that there are many other people who are in the same situation as I am and want to be out of this kind of situation.

So hopefully my journey will help you on your own journey too!

No comments: