Friday, February 15, 2008

The Law Of Attraction At Work!

One of my 3 financial goals (that I have written down and put on my very own vision board) is to have all of my bills currently paid and up to date. Today in the mail I got some information about a grant program for my utility bill. The mail came from my utility company so I know that it wasn't a scam.

The amount of this grant would cut my utility bill in HALF!

So far I meet all of the eligibility requirements and I called the number and they are sending me the forms. I also found out from the literature about the grant that this program closes next month so I got it at a very good time!

I definitely know that this is the law of attraction at work.

It is a very good idea to have a vision board so that you will have a visualy picture of what you want, what you desire and the way that you want your life to be!

No comments: