Friday, December 26, 2008

My Very Enjoyable Christmas!



I didn't have much but I enjoyed what I did have!

I thought of all the things that I was grateful for and I kept those thoughts in mind as I decided to enjoy the holiday season!

I decorated my Christmas tree (thankful to have a house to have the Christmas tree in) and enjoyed a nice cup of hot chocolate!

I didn't have any presents to put under the tree this year but I did buy some candy and put it under the Christmas tree.

1/5/08 Update:

Even though I didn't have any presents to put under the Christmas tree last year, I DID receive a lovely gift basket from one of my neighbors. Now this is ironic in itself because having this type of gift basket was on my Christmas "wish list" and when I got this gift basket I knew that the law of attraction was working in my favor!


1 comment:

Wenny said...

Hi Angel

You've been away quite awhile. I missed this post. Better late than never.

Good for you! Law of Attraction really works! It does for me too!