There are just so many people who are more worse off than me and I have a lot of things that I am (and should be)grateful for!
I'm just feeling a little (well a LOT) bit down because of something I don't have - which tells me that my feelings are those of lack - which tells me that I have to change those feelings.
From all the things that I have read the best piece of advice that I remember is to when you're feeling down just think about all the things that you are grateful for! (I got this advice from "The Secret")
Here are the things that I am grateful for:
- I am so grateful that I have less than 2 weeks before I get my Adsense check!
- Even though I have added a Donations button to this blog I haven't gotten any donations so far but the bright side is that I do have the ability to accept donations.
- After watching on the news about how some people have lost their homes to an apartment fire I am so very grateful for the home that I live in and that it is up and still standing strong!
- I am always grateful for my cat who is my little furry companion
- I am grateful for the food that is in my refridgerator!
- I am grateful for the money that I do have in my bank account because it is keeping my bank balance in the positive so that there are no banking fees being assessed to my bank accont. (I have "been there and done that" and I didn't like that at all!) So I'm glad for my positive bank balance!
Remember to stay positive and focus on what it is that you do want!
I remember the law of attraction working for me two days ago when wishing I had something that I wanted so bad and it appeared! It was in a drawer and I had forgotten all about it!
I have to remember to use this principle when manifesting the life of my dreams!
Sometimes it is so hard though but I have to follow my own advice and that is to stay positive, be grateful for the things that I DO have and keep my focus on the things that I do want to maifest into my life!