Monday, March 24, 2008

I'm Still Waiting For My Adsense Check......

This is one of those situations where I should note what I am grateful for. I'm grateful that I'm getting an Adsense check at all. So many people have said how they have added adsense to their sites and have made little to no money from it yet.

You have to earn at least $100 during the month before Adsense will send you a payment and fortunately I was able to earn this amount last month. So now that I'm supposed to get an adsense payment this month for last month's earnings, I'm anxiously awaiting the payment.

1 comment:

Angel said...

I should mention that I did finally receive my adsense check and like the adsense consultant I ordered some pizza and "take out" food with a portion of my adsense earnings to reward myself for a job well done!