Today has been a day of negative and angry thoughts. If anything this should show me what I do not want!
Here is my "Things That I Am Grateful For" list for today
- I am grateful that I have a computer and am able to be online
- I am grateful to have a blog that can be visited from people all over the world
- I am grateful for my adsense income.
- I am always grateful for my cat who is lounging by the window now
- I am grateful for my home
- I am grateful for my talents and passions
- What I am most grateful for right now is my sanity!
A "word" here about negative thoughts:
From what and all that I have learned the thing to do with negative thoughts is to turn them into positive thoughts. Although I am having some difficulty with this the mere fact that I'm posting about it now helps me to realize that!
So the negative thoughts that I am having I am going to turn them into positive thoughts - meaning if I am feeling a lack of something then I going to turn that around to having a feeling of the abundance of it!
It seems to be a very hard thing for me to do but I am going to work on it for the rest of the day!