Wednesday, April 2, 2008

What I Am Grateful For Today

I was talking to my brother on the phone tonight and it got me to thinking about the things that I have now that I have and should be grateful for.

The weather is starting to get warmer now and that means it would be a good idea to get outside more. I have both a front and back porch and I was reminded of this when my brother told me that there is no where for him to sit outside of his apartment building - and that made me think of my two porches.

As a matter of fact I haven't had a chance this year to enjoy my porches - except for the occassional "outside" things that I do like emptying the trash - because I have been worried about other things.

Worry is something that I definitely have to work on. The more you worry about something the more power you give to it.

Instead of worrying about the problem I should be thinking about the solution(s).

No comments: