Friday, September 12, 2008

What I Am Grateful For.....

I have been feeling a little bit (well actually a lot) down and depressed because of some problems that I am having so here is my gratitude list for today.

I am grateful for:

  • having a roof over my head! It's currently raining outside (I live in Philadelphia) and the weather is a little bit chilly.

  • I am grateful for the food that I have now in my refridgerator. As a matter of fact I am grateful for the fridge itself because I was able to get that with a grant program

  • I am always grateful for my cat (who just had lunch by the way!) It's good to have a pet - although sometimes I think I'm the pet and my cat is the owner!

  • I am grateful for the positive balance in my bank account! Even though its under a dollar it still is a positive balance which means that I'm not being charged any fees!

  • I am grateful for my talents and abilities and the skills that I have. I may not be rich (right now) but I have been paid for my work in the past!


Any time that you are feeling down or depressed take the time to write a gratitude list and write down the things that you are grateful for.

No comments: