Thursday, April 15, 2010

I Have Been Feeling Kind Of Crappy Today!



I mean I was feeling really terrible today! Things are so not going my way and the first thing that I thought of was that it was time for me to make another gratitude list!

I do want to let you know that I do have a gratitude journal that I write down the things that I am grateful for too. But I also use this blog as a gratitude journal as well!

So here is my gratitude list for today!

  • I am grateful to be able to be online today even though I'm using the computer at my local library. My phone service has been cut off so I'm not able to go online at home but I am still able to use my computer at home for doing things that don't require me to be online.

  • I am always grateful for my home! There are so many people out there that are homeless that I should count my blessings!

  • I am grateful for the food that I have at home. Just heard a story about how some children's only means of food are the free breakfast and lunch programs that they have at school. When they go home there is no food and during the weekends they have no food! So here is another area where I have to count my blessings!

  • Another thing that I am grateful for is the fact that even though there are some problems that I am having there are some options that are available to me. In other words "it ain't over yet!". I still have the postal mail and some phone availabilities!

  • I'm very grateful for the fact that the law of attraction has worked for me because it gives me proof that the law of attraction really does work! There have been times when money has manifested into my life and it has surprised me as to where it came from! I could really use some more money in my life right now and I think that I am trying too hard as far as the law of attraction is concerned. I think I'm having the very opposite effect which means that by trying so hard I may really be repelling money.

    I know that there are other sources of money. I know that there is such a thing as unclaimed money which is another form of free money but I checked for my name on the unclaimed money list for my area and my name wasn't on it.

    Everything today just seems to take so muc effort and I know that that is because of my thinking thoughts about money. My Google Adsense payment is about 2 weeks away and I am grateful that I will be getting some money from that! In fact I read an interesting online article about the law of attraction and attracting more adsense money into one's life! As far as me having more money is concerned two weeks is better than having to wait 3 weeks - so I'm grateful for that money coming into my life!

    I also have to remember that money can come from almost anywhere. I have seen examples of that show up in my life so I know that it is true! So I never know where money may show up in my life!


The name of my blog is called "I Want To Feel Good" and I find that taking the time out to make a gratitude list helps me to feel much, much better - especially about all the things that I am grateful to have in my life!

No comments: