Sunday, June 7, 2009

My Gratitude List For Today!



I am grateful for:

  • being able to be typing at my computer at 2 in the morning on a weekend!

  • the dinner that I had tonight which consisted of popcorn-LOL! while I watched a movie

  • I am just grateful for the day that I had today! It was a gorgeous day outside today and I decided to do some yard work! Children were out playing and someone was having a party down the street and I had a nice chance to chat with one of my neighbors!

  • being able to have a solution for this whole digital tv thing! I now have cable TV so when the change comes on June 12th, I'll be ready!

  • I'm grateful for being able to work at home! I may not be making a lot of money yet but it is my desire and my goal to manifest my mission statement which concerns my income and financial security. And like Dr. Wayne Dyer says: "It's on its way!"

No comments: